To take part in the webinar, you will need at least the following hardware and software:
- The latest version of a web browser (e.g. Firefox, Opera or Chrome; Internet Explorer is not recommended).
- Adobe Flash Player, version 9 or higher. It is usually available on every computer, but if not, it can easily be installed via Adobe’s website.
- Speakers or headphones, whichever you prefer.
- A web camera, so other other Webinar participants can see you (often included with your computer).
- One-sided audio-conference (students listen to the teacher): 30 Kbit/s (for 11KHz sampling frequency)
- Video webcast: from 32 to 256 Kbits/s (adjusted in settings depending on the video quality). For videoconferences with multiple speakers, the parameters should be increased based on the number of videostreams in the webcast simultaneously.
Our online consultant, available between 10:00 a.m. and 6 p.m., Moscow time will provide you with all you need to make your work easier and more convenient.
Note to subscribers!
In order to make your work with the system as worthwhile as possible, you should test your computer’s software, including its speed and Internet settings well before the webinar’s scheduled start. The check is automatic. You can view the results of the test below
Requirements your software meets are coloured green, while issues and recommendations on how to solve them are coloured red.
The link to the webinar is only available after all issues are resolved and your software meets all the requirements listed.
If you have any questions, please send a message to the site tech support team.